Show Notes after the jump
- Todd mentioned some posts from Adam's blog, Dispatches From Kickassistan
- Fantasy Shop, St. Louis
- Adam can't find any online details about the old MAGI gaming club in Elkhart, IN
- Vault of Midnight, Ann Arbor, MI
- Vallejo Paints List Android App
- Todd's niche: the stuff that the other folks don't do.
- "The only way you can sell the independent or obscure stuff is if you know something about it."
- Todd's Recipe For Success:
- Listen to your customers and pay attention.
- Give them a reason to want to be loyal to you.
- Be passionate about what you're doing.
- HoL - Human Occupied Landfill(aff)
- Supplement: BUTTery wHOLesomeness(aff)
- Tabletop Game & Hobby, Kansas City
- Adam thinks that an RPG resurgence will follow the current tabletop revival
- Todd says there's a retro-wave, but not a full-on resurgence
- "We're in the classic rock period for RPGs." - Todd "[But] RPGs will never be the top of the heap again."
- Donn thinks it's just boardgames and doesn't expect an RPG boom
Thanks for joining us for this episode of Drink Spin Run. We'd love to read your comments on the show, suggestions, where exactly we can stick what and other thinly-veiled threats. Send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once again, thanks for listening, you gorgeous listeners.