Show Notes after the jump
Guest NotesStan & Nathan are part of the creative team behind Rogue Comet Games (http://roguecomet.com/)
- Rogue Comet is currently Kickstarting their "Dungeonesque: World of Redmark" line of adventures at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stanshinn/dungeonesque-world-of-redmark-5e-adventures-and-ma
We Play "This Old Module"Here's the premise:
- Adam picks a module from a stack of classic TSR modules
- Each panelist picks three ways in which they would do one of the following:
- Update it
- Improve it
- Make it your own
The Modules In Play
- C2: Ghost Tower of Inverness
- T1: The Village of Hommlet
- X1: The Isle of Dread
- N1: Against the Cult of the Reptile God
What would you do with these modules? Send us your three things and we'll try to post them on the website soon. We might even broadcast them!
Thanks for joining us for this episode of Drink Spin Run. If you like what you've heard, share us with your friends, leave us an iTunes review or send us an email at email@example.com. You can also support us at http://www.patreon.com/DSRCast. Our theme music was generously provided by the band Blue Snaggletooth (http://bluesnaggletooth.bandcamp.com). Once again, thanks for listening, you gorgeous listeners.